100% Work from Home BCBA - Telepractice, School-Based
Did 2020 make you think about going virtual? This is your opportunity to work in the comfort of your home and continue helping students grow! A partnered school district in Massachusetts is seeking a Full Time Board Certified Behavior Analyst to work remotely with students from K-12. This district is looking to hire immediately with a contract to the end of the school year, and then will transition into a permanent position.
- K-12: Mild-Moderate
- Contract – Full Time
- Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- Compensation Covers Direct & Indirect Services
- Clinical & Technical Support/Guidance Provided to ensure success
- M.S. in Special Education or Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- LABA License
- 2 years school-based experience
- MA License
- Must reside in Massachusetts for successful credentialing
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve. This exciting BCBA opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other 100% remote positions available in the US, send your resume to Susan Davis at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled