100% Work from Home SLP Position - California
Work from home for a school district in California as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)! Enjoy the luxury of working from the comfort of your home! Clinician must have an active license in California and will be responsible for a Kindergarten through 8th grade caseload of mild to moderate students.
- Master’s Level Degree
- CCC Required
- School Based Experience is a Must
- 37.5 Hours/Week (part time applicants will be considered)
- Start ASAP - EOSY
- Hourly Pay
- Eliminates travel hassles
- Toolkit and Assessments Provided
- Clinical and Technical Training Provided
- No additional cost for access to software
To apply please submit your information below or email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at [email protected]. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions regarding this position or positions available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled