100% work from home SLP
When partnering with VocoVision as a telepractitioners, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with students all over the country—students who need access to your services—as well as the opportunity to work from anywhere and have more control over your schedule. If you’re looking in to the world of remote work, go ahead and read over the details of the Speech Language Pathologist position based in Virginia below.
- looking for ASAP
- Elementary case load
- Provide diagnostics and therapy to kiddos with communication disorders including aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria, and voice disorders
- Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Speech Language Pathologist STATE license
- Requires Master’s level degree
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Contact me to learn more about this excellent opportunity. You can also email me your resume to expedite the hiring process. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled