100% Work from Home Speech Language Pathologist in Arizona
Have you ever been interested in teletherapy? If so, apply with Vocovision today! We are urgently searching for a Speech Language Pathologist to work remotely in a Arizona School District with students ages K-12.
All services will be provided via a teletherapy platform.
- Master s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA CCC s
- Arizona State Teaching Certification
- Arizona State SLP License
- Two years of prior school-based experience as a SLP (some exceptions apply)
- Evaluate and diagnose levels of speech, language and swallowing difficulty.
- Develop and implement IEPs based on the specific needs of each student.
- Assist in the development of speech and language skills to facilitate students personal development.
- Engage with students families in planning and program implementation.
- Collaborate with administrators and teachers within the school to meet student specific needs.
- Work from home flexibility
- Weekly compensation for direct and indirect services
- The ability to make a positive and lasting impact on the lives of students
For immediate consideration send your resume to [email protected] or apply online today. You can also call/text 678-497-4825 to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled