100% Work From Home Speech Language Pathologist Position
VIRTUAL SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST (SLP)
We are excited about the opportunity to welcome a skilled Speech-Language Pathologist and create a collaborative and supportive environment that benefits our students. If you're eager to make a significant difference while enjoying the flexibility of remote work, we encourage you to apply today!
Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist seeking a flexible remote opportunity to make a meaningful impact on students' lives? We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic professional to join our team as an Independently-Contracted Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist.
Position: Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist
Contract Type: Independent Contractor
Location: Remote (work from home)
Availability: Full-time or Part-time (based on caseload)
Hourly Rate: $40-$55
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct virtual assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) tailored to each student's unique needs and goals.
- Provide virtual therapy sessions for students in a school setting, targeting speech and language disorders.
- Collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and other professionals to facilitate students' progress and address communication challenges effectively.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of student progress and session notes.
- Utilize technology adeptly to engage students during virtual therapy sessions.
- Stay informed about the latest research, techniques, and best practices in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Adhere to all relevant legal, ethical, and professional guidelines.
- Hold a Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program.
- Possess an active license/certification as a Speech-Language Pathologist.
- ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association) certification preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in school-based settings.
- Familiarity with remote therapy platforms and technology.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-sufficiency in time management, meeting deadlines, and working independently.
- Deep commitment to helping students overcome speech and language challenges.
- Flexibility to set your own schedule and work comfortably from home.
- Opportunity to make a positive impact on students' lives and contribute to their educational growth.
- Potential for professional development and networking in the speech-language pathology field.
Application Procedure: To apply, please send the following documents to: [email protected].
- Updated resume highlighting your educational background and work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled