1099 Teletherapy Occupational Therapist (OT) in North Carolina
You have the proficiency and devotion to your role as an occupational therapist, and VocoVision has the teletherapy occupational therapy jobs you are looking for. By working in a telehealth position, you can open up new possibilities. You will have a direct impact on students and families all over the country, helping remove obstacles for families such as those in rural locations. This district in North Carolina is looking for a qualified candidate for this position.
- Full Time
- Start Date: ASAP-End of school year
- K-12th Grade caseload
- Partnering w/facilitator to direct and provide services
- Participating on IEP team
- More details upon interview
- Must be fully licensed/certified as a School Occupational Therapist in North Carolina and the state you reside in.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Computer competency
- Prior school-based experience
If Interested in this opportunity please apply and contact me, Hannah Tobin, with an updated resume at [email protected] If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me at 904-309-9664.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled