20 hours | Virtual Teacher Job - Teacher for the Visually Impaired - Illinois
Part-time Virtual Teacher for The Visually Impaired Needed - IL
VocoVision is currently looking for a Illinois licensed TVI candidate to work-from-home with a school district based in Aurora, IL. This is a phenomenal opportunity for the upcoming school year with a sympathetic and supportive team of administrators on staff. This is a 20 hour/week virtual Visually Impaired Teacher job that will be working with multiple school locations. If you are licensed in another state and interested in hearing more about our other openings, please inquire by emailing your resume to [email protected]
- 15-20 hours / Week
- Will be working directly with other general education, special education, and visually impaired teachers to give recommendations, observations, acting as a resource
- 4 kids with weekly minutes, 9 kids with quarterly minutes
- Providing services via zoom
- Adapting material
- General and Special Education
- Must be IL licensed Teacher for the Visually Impaired
- Master's Degree required
- 2 years of experience preferred
VocoVision in a Nutshell:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- Clinical and Technology management team accessible throughout assignments
- VocoVision is an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
- We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students.
If you are interested in moving forward with learning more about this work-from-home teaching job opportunity, please get in contact with me either by phone or email. I would love to arrange a phone conference between you and the district special services director.
Sr. Director of Virtual Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled