2021-2022 K-12 TeleSpeech Therapist
We have joined with a school district in North Carolina in need of a full time Speech-Language Pathologist for the '21-'22 school year. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through a complete online platform. VocoVision provides the software, training, and technical support to ensure success for the clinician, students, and school district.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed in North Carolina
- Recent school-based experience
- Must have at least 2 years
- Performing the following:
- IEP meetings
- 1099 Contract
If you would like more information about this position and VocoVision's process with teletherapy, then please contact Spencer Walker. Contact information is listed below.
Spencer Walker | Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled