2021-2022 School Year SLPs Needed Oregon Virtual Position
2021-2022 School Year - SLPs Needed - Virtual Position -Oregon City
Applications are now being accepted for the 2020-2021 school year. Oregon school districts is looking for qualified SLPs to work remotely.
- Participate as a team member with responsibility for the identification, eligibility, and placement of speech and language impaired students
- Assist in the development and monitoring of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for assigned students and to meet individual student needs
- Recognize individual student learning needs and develop strategies to address those needs for the purpose of promoting individual achievement.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- No supervision will be provided
- Licensed/Certification in Oregon
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled