2023-2024 Telehealth Fully Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job - Minnesota
Soliant is currently seeking a qualified CCC-SLP to work remotely for a great school district in Minnesota. You ll use your expertise to provide assessment, intervention, and treatment for students who need your service most. Our innovative platform, will help transform your in-classroom skills to a completely virtual teletherapy solution.
- Full-time preferred (37.5 hours)
- 1099 Contract
- Full School Year
- Flexible Caseload
- Licensed as an SLP by the state board
- Masters Level Degree in Speech Pathology
- 2 years recent school experience
- Must be able to pass a basic tech screening
- Necessary State Educational Certifications
To APPLY click the link below and send an updated resume to [email protected]. For immediate consideration, you can reach me at 678-666-4007.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled