22-23 Hybrid Psych in Virginia
Hybrid Psych 22-23 SY in PA
VocoVision is partnering with a school district in Virginia to hire a School-Based psychologist for a hybrid position. The right candidate with be working with one of the top districts in the area to provide services to children grades K-12.
Requirements for this position include a Master's Degree or higher in School Psychology, teaching license from the Department of Education in the state of Virginia, and at-least 2 years of School-Based experience.
The School Psychologist will work with the district assessment team to complete all special education eligibility determinations. You will also consult with school-based teams on behavior and therapeutic concerns. Clear, articulate written and verbal communication is a must, as well as the ability to explain results to a varied audience.
Essential duties for the School Psychologist will be to provide counseling services to students on IEPs as well as to the regular education population in order to foster positive coping strategies, motivation, and skill development. Must be able to coordinate outreach activities that support students and families.
- Completion of a criminal record check
- Licensed as a School Psychologist
- Teaching license from DOE
- At-least 2 years of experience as a School Psychologist
- Position starting: ASAP
- Position ending on 06/01/2023
- Hybrid ( Must live near Richmond )
- Evaluations must be done on-site
- 3 days remote, 2 days on-site
- General Psych duties
- Evals and re-eval
If you wish to be immediately considered for this School Psych Position, please do the following ASAP:
- Email me an updated copy of your resume and at least three references to [email protected]
- Call 813-543-9884.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled