.3 FTE Visually Impaired Teacher - Remote
Work-From-Home Job | Teacher for The Visually Impaired | SC
Are you working in a classroom this year, facing the burnout head on? If you've been considering transitioning into a virtual teaching role, VocoVision is here to help.
We have a part-time opening with a supportive and growing school district in South Carolina for an amazing, passionate, and experienced Teacher for the Visually Impaired, working from home, for the remainder of the school year with the opportunity of renewing for next school year. This position requires exclusively vision services for 3 different schools, K-12th grade, and is for 2 days per week.
We require a master's degree, 2 years of classroom experience, active South Carolina credentials, and updated references of all applicants. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
VocoVision in a Nutshell:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible.
- We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
- We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students.
- We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If this is not the work-from-home TVI job or state that you're looking for, please feel free to also get in contact with me and I would love to assist you in finding a great position that meets your needs!
Senior Hiring Director
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled