7-12 School Psychologist - Full Time
A partnered school district in the Fishers area is seeking a Full Time School Psychologist for grades 7-12 (occasionally younger). This district is looking to hire immediately with a contract to the end of the school year. Previous experience is preferred, but not required. If you have experience working in schools, are looking to advance your career, or are looking for a change, apply now!
- 7-12 Caseload (occasionally Elementary): 30 Students
- Contract – Full Time
- Weekly Pay
- Fast interview and start date
- Comprehensive Benefits Package offered
- Full time benefits, 401(k) plans, stipends for travel, materials reimbursement, and more
- M.S. in School/Educational Psychology
- Active or eligible for Indiana School Psychology license
- Strong communication, evaluation, & assessment skills
This Middle and High School Psychologist opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other positions available in the US, send your resume to Susan Davis at email@example.com or (770) 557-3251.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled