American Sign Language Interpreter -Full - Time - Remote Position - K-12 -Alpharetta, Georgia
American Sign Language Interpreter - Full - Time - Remote Position - K-12 - Norcross GA
Interested candidates should possess the ability to quickly learn and implement new and changing technologies.
Our SLIs facilitate the conversation between interpreters, students, teachers and classmates through Video Remote Interpretation (VRI). This position is for school term 2020 - 2021 with a caseload for K-12 students.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently interpret/translate verbal, auditory communication into sign language
- Effectively interpret between American Sign Language (ASL) and spoken English
- Advocate and communicate with program staff in the areas of skill curriculum, lesson plans, program evaluation, assessment of student’s progress for functional age appropriate activities to meet the needs of the participants and the goals of IEPs.
- NIC or
- EIPA score that meets state requirement of GA
- 3 years of interpreting experience in a school setting
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled