Arizona Psychologist K-12 Schools
Are you looking for an opportunity to assist students, but also the chance to work from home? At VocoVision you can do both! With our teletherapy option we have been providing remote services to students who are at school for over 10 years. VocoVision works with school districts across the country and is currently interviewing tele-therapists for Arizona.
The therapist will be responsible for managing a caseload of mild to moderate caseload of K-12 students while providing teletherapy services. Training and Support is provided to the therapists to ensure proper use of the platform as well as technical support once on the job. Candidates must be ok with 1099 compensation and obtain liability insurance.
- 1 elementary/ 1 high school position
- Full or part time needs
- Caseload requirements: Mainly re-evaluation with a few initial evaluations
- Masters Degree In Psychology or related field
- Certified or Licensed School Psychologist in Arizona
- MUST have 2 years of recent experience in school settings
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
What you will get:
- Work From Home
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours/Pay
To be a part of our team, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Kelly Perez directly at (678) 367-4912 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled