Arizona School SLP wanted for teletherapy job!
100% remote Speech Language Pathologist needed for Arizona job
- Job requires Arizona Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- You must complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing
- Must have Arizona educators license
- 2 years of experience in a school position-can go through clinical interview to bypass this
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Direct therapy
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist in Arizona and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected] I can also be reached at 813-219-1083.
VocoVision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled