Arizona Work from home SLP position!
Speech-Language Pathologist - Work from Home Opportunity for you!
VocoVision has been working with this school district in Arizona currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their growing team. This is a teletherapy position working from home.
- Work with and evaluate students daily
- Create IEP’s for each student
- Communicate with the school and parents on progress and updates
- VARIOUS OPPORTUNITIES
- Part time and Full time opportunities
- Caseload varies (mild to moderate cases only)
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Arizona Speech-Language Pathologist License
VocoVision provides clinical and technical training as well as 24/7 support, which ensures success for the therapist, student, and school. Gain the flexibility you deserve and the time you need to have an ideal work/life balance.
To learn more about this Speech Therapy job opening, please submit your resume to Kayla Brewer at [email protected] or call at (678)-748-5946.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled