Arkansas Online Speech Language Pathologist Telehealth
Are you looking to further your career, but want the luxury of staying home? A school district in Arkansas is searching for a Speech-Language Pathologist to administer Teletherapeutic services for their students grades K-12. Take action on this unique opportunity with VocoVision! The director is looking to start interviews as soon as possible and fill this position quickly so apply promptly to be considered for this role.
A Teletherapy position takes advantage of an online platform to allow the user to work remotely while still providing life-changing services to students in need. Teletherapists enjoy the benefit of bypassing traffic, saving money on gas, and avoiding exposure to COVID-19 or other illnesses.
- K-12: Mild- Moderate case load
- Full Time Contracts preferred (Part Time may be considered)
- Rapid interview and start date
- Weekly compensation (hourly pay)
- VocoVision Clinical and Technical Support and Training Provided
- Teletherapy Resources Provided
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA CCC’s
- 2 years school-based experience as an SLP
- State of Arkansas SLP License
Continue to do what you love from the comfort of your own home! This unique SLP opportunity will be filled by someone quickly, so why not by you? If this position excites you, upload your resume and contact information. If you would like to hear about other fully remote opportunities for the upcoming school year anywhere in the US, send your resume directly to Vincent Martelli at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled