Arkansas School SLP Job
Remote Arkansas Scho0l SLP Needed
VocoVision is currently looking for an AR licensed Speech Therapy candidate to work-from-home with a school district based in Benton. This is a phenomenal opportunity for the upcoming school year with a sympathetic and supportive team of administrators on staff. This is a full-time virtual CCC-SLP job that will be working with K-12th grade students. If you are licensed in another state and interested in hearing more about our other openings, please inquire by emailing your resume to [email protected]
- Elementary, Middle and High School Openings
- Population assigned based on experience and teletherapist comfort level
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- Full and part-time positions open
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to assess all areas of speech and language development, provide direct instruction to students, and consult to team members in a collaborative manner.
- Speech-language pathologists will develop individualized goals & Individualized Education Plans consistent with state/federal laws and regulations, provide case management for students with speech/language disabilities, and implement programs in the least restrictive environment appropriate for the student.
- State licensure
- 2 years of recent experience
- If you are new to school speech therapy, we are able to offer a clinical exception interview to assess the level of support you might need on a teletherapy assignment.
- Master's degree
- ASHA CCC
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
If this role sounds like a great fit, or you are interested in discussing other openings, please reach to me directly by either phone or email. My direct information can be seen below, and I would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have!
Director of Educational Resources
ProCare Therapy | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled