ARKANSAS Speech Language Pathologist REMOTE
VocoVision is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a great school district in Arkansas. The position is a fully remote, 1099 independent contract position for the 2022-2023 school year. If you are driven to make the lives of children with special needs better and contribute to your community, LET'S CHAT! See below for more information:
- 35 hrs/wk
- Contract dates: 2022-2023 School Year
- Masters degree in Communication Disorders or Speech Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- Current AR licensure
- At least 2 years of school experience (preferred but is not required)
- Available to start ASAP
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions (NEVER go into the school).
- Compensation for direct and indirect services.
- Guaranteed hours & guaranteed caseloads.
- Access to a fully developed and established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision.
- Extensive support from our training resources team of remote professionals.
- Timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services.
- Proven infrastructure and experience that makes your remote assignments easy and seamless.
- Assuredness that you have partnered with an established company of 11+ years that have connected with schools stretching across the country.
VocoVision would love to have you be part of our team and continue to assist us in bringing education into the future. If you feel this role would be a perfect fit, or if you are interested in discussing other opportunities, please reach out to me directly by either phone or email. My direct contact information can be seen below. I can’t wait to help YOU find your possible next NEW job!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled