ASAP START - Work From Home Indiana School Psychologist
IMMEDIATE OPENING - Remote School Psychologist
VocoVision is currently looking for an Indiana licensed School Psychologist candidate to work-from-home with a school district based in Bloomington. This is a phenomenal opportunity for the upcoming school year with a hard-working and supportive team of administrators on staff. This is a full-time position that will be working with students K-12th grade, but population can be flexible depending on preference. If you've been seeking remote work, but haven't found the right opening, this could be the one for you.
- K-12th grade itinerant
- Multiple openings
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- 100% work from home
- Consults with school personnel identifying students who have learning and/or adjustment difficulties.
- Conducts comprehensive, psycho-educational evaluations which include review of records; formal testing/informal testing; observation of the student's functioning in the classroom and other settings to analyze learning and behavior difficulties; interviews with the student, teacher(s), administrators, and/or outside agencies
- Documents evaluation results and completes required reports within Federal, State, and local timelines
- Consults and communicates with teachers, parents, and school personnel regarding the results of all relative evaluation information and assists school teams in linking evaluative data to appropriate student interventions
- Provides psychological services through District, department, and school committees attending special education eligibility meetings, assisting with manifestation determinations and discipline reviews
- Participates in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students
Provides crisis intervention as needed
- Conducts or participates in data collection and evaluation to determine the usefulness and effectiveness of psychological services and various educational programs in the system
- Adheres to Federal, State, and local guidelines and policies in the provision of School Psychological services
Participates on Student Support Teams as an academic and behavioral consultant
- Supervises school psychology interns as necessary
Conducts in-service training for school personnel, parents, and central office staff
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible. We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you’re interested in this position, or are seeking a job you don’t see posted, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Please call or text (678) 748-5316 with any questions you may have.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled