ASHA Certified -Teletherapist Needed CCs Speech-Language Pathologist K-12 - Williamsburg, Virgin
ASHA Certified -Teletherapist Needed CCs – Speech-Language Pathologist – K-12 - Williamsburg, Virginia
The selected candidate is responsible for providing speech language services to meet the individual needs of students with oral communication and speech/language impairments. The selected can is also responsible for screening and assessment; goal development; and planning/implementing appropriate speech and language treatment services to maximize student learning.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in identifying students needing evaluation and/or services.
- Observes and evaluates students after referral by the school’s child study or IEP committee.
- Completes evaluation and conducts meetings within the required time frame.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- License/certification in VA
- 2 years of experience in a school setting is required
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled