At Home Online Special Education Teacher Opportunity North Carolina - Immediate Interview
At Home Online Special Education Teacher Opportunity
North Carolina - Immediate Interview
Looking for: Special Education Teacher
VocoVision is a lead innovator in distance remote speech teletherapy, psychology, and early intervention in school settings. We offer Therapists and Teachers the opportunity to maximize their impact and assistance to youth from the comfort of their own home.
We provide educational training on the concept of teletherapy as well as technical training on our platform.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Bachelor Degree in Special Education minimum
- Master's Level Degree preferred
- State Certified and Licensed
- Individuals with multiple licenses or willing to get additional licenses are highly encouraged to apply
- K-12th caseload
- Execute IEPs individually and in a team setting for students
- At least 2 years experience in schools post graduation
- Same responsibilities as in a school setting
- Experience in Pull In and Push Out Services preferred
- Up to 35 hours per week
- Upcoming/Current School Year
- Contract 1099
- Monday through Thursday work week
If you feel you are an innovative position to work from home is right for you, APPLY NOW.
ADDITIONALLY, email your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com to be considered for addtional opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled