Atlanta Georgia Teacher of Visually Impaired Full -Time - K -12
Atlanta Georgia – Teacher of Visually Impaired – Full -Time - K -12
A caring school district near Atlanta Georgia is actively seeking a full -time TVI for the school year of 2020 -2021. The candidate selected will be responsible for conducting evaluations for elementary students only. The school district is supportive and active in their community.
Interviews are being offered this week.
- Elementary students only
- Ability to read and teach Braille
- Experience teaching children with visual impairment and using behavior management techniques
- Full -Time position (37.5 hrs per week)
- Must have a valid license in Georgia
- Degree in Special Education
- Must have a valid Certification in teaching
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled