August Georgia - Teacher of Visually Impaired Full Time - K-12 - Teletherapy
August Georgia - Teacher of Visually Impaired – Full – Time - K-12 - Teletherapy
An excellent school district in the Georgia area is actively seeking a full – time teacher of visually impaired to become apart their team. The candidate selected will be responsible for conducting evaluations for students in K-12. The school district is supportive and active in their community.
The school district is looking to interview and hire this week.
- Provide direct and indirect services to students who are blind or visually impaired.
- Teach braille reading and writing, activities of daily living, adaptive devices, and technology related to braille and low vision.
- Evaluate students and develop and implement IEP programs.
- Must have a valid license in Georgia
- Degree in Special Education
- Valid Teaching Certification in Georgia
- Experience in a school setting
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled