Bilingual School Psychologist - Michigan
Take advantage of being able to work 100% from home and save on gas! VocoVision has a full-time opportunity for a School Psychologist to handle a K-12 caseload on a remote basis. Candidates would be expected to perform assessments, monitor progress, provide prevention and intervention services, crisis support, and family-school collaboration.
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Current Michigan State License
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 2 years of experience
- Must have reliable internet, laptop or desktop, webcam, and microphone
- Basic computer skills required
- Software and training are provided
- IT and Clinical team support
Sound like a good fit for you? Submit a copy of your resume via email or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled