Bilingual Speech and Language Evaluator - Teletherapy
Full-time Teletherapist needed for SLP Evaluations - Bilingual/PreK-12
Are you an experienced SLP licensed in the state of Indiana eager to find a new position in schools, virtually? This is your chance to work with a supportive and all-around amazing school district in IN, and work remotely, for the remainder of the school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year or ESY. If you’re ready to jump into remote school speech evaluations for your next career, we have you covered!
We connect schools with the highly qualified Teletherapists and teachers they need to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our jobs allows our SLPs to collaborate with other teachers and members of the school’s team team, and work on a full-year, or short-term basis. As the country’s most reliable source of telepractice services, we work with virtual schools everywhere to give them access to premium specialized educational and therapy services in a way that seamlessly integrates with their existing platforms.
We require that all of our therapists have 2 years of classroom experience, active ASHA CCCs, and state licensure or the ability to obtain it.
- PK-12 caseload
- Bilingual population
- Flexible hours
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary through high school students grades PreK-12th grade in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to assess all areas of speech and language development, provide direct instruction to students, and consult to team members in a collaborative manner.
- Speech-language pathologists will develop individualized goals & Individualized Education Plans consistent with state/federal laws and regulations, provide case management for students with speech/language disabilities, and implement programs in the least restrictive environment appropriate for the student.
If this is not the work-from-home SLP job, or state that you're looking for, please feel free to also get in contact with me and I would love to assist you in finding a great position that meets your needs!
My contact information can be seen below:
Sr. Director of Teletherapy Hiring
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled