Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist- Work From Home
Are you a Speech Language Pathologist looking for more flexibility working from home? A school district in Utah has multiple openings for Speech Language Pathologists to work from home using our teletherapy services.
- Contract – 1099
- Full-time, 37.5 hours/week
- Caseload: K-12 or elementary only
- Bilingual-Spanish and English is desired, but not required!
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Utah State License
- 2 years school-based experience preferred, but not required
- Pass a basic tech screening prior to interviewing
Please contact Ashley Walker with any questions directly at Ashley.Walker@Procaretherapy.com or call 678-497-4792 to be considered for this position and future roles.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled