Bilingual Virtual School Speech Clinician (CCC SLP) - Immediate Interview
Virtual School Speech Clinician (CCC SLP) - Duration of Spring Semesters & Next School Year
The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) provides all learners an educational opportunity that allows for the development of speech-language skills for the purposes of accessing regular and special education services.The SLP shall assess those students and provide therapeutic intervention to students exhibiting speech, language and/or voice disorders to reduce problems impacting functioning in the educational setting.
- Contract (1099)
- Full-time or Part-time (31 - 38 hours per week)
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Licensed in state of residence
- School Certification (if needed for respective state)
- Willing to get additional state license as SLP; significant advantage
- ASHA Certification
Prior experience with teletherapy is preferred.
- Develop IEPs and implement educational learning plans to meet the speech-language needs, interests, and abilities of the students on caseload
- Employ a variety of instructional and therapeutic techniques, interventions, and media consistent with the physical limitations of the location and capabilities of the students
- Plan, supervise, and evaluate the performance of teacher assistant(s) and/or aide(s) cooperatively with principal/area coordinator, when applicable
Email your resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for immediate review!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled