CA - Teletherapy School SLP
K-12th Grade Work From Home Speech Language Pathologist
VocoVision is currently looking for a CA state and CTC credentialed CCC-SLP to work-from-home with a school district based in the Sacramento metro area.
Working from home in schools can open doors you’ve never considered —you can balance work and life with ease; you’ll be able to expand your options for new openings; you’ll be able to utilize the VocoVision platform that gives you exclusive access to our extensive collection of assessments, interactive games, and other clinically curated activities. You’re able to help students across the country while being supported by the best teletherapy solution for schools nationwide.
This is a district open to tailoring the ages of the caseload to your comfort levels, and you're able to build your schedule around your life and needs. See details below on hours and standard job duties.
- PreK-8th grade population
- Itinerant openings (multiple school sites)
- 55 student caseload
- Open to part-time candidates as few as 20 hours/week
- Provide diagnostics and therapy to kiddos with communication disorders including aphasia, apraxia, dysarthria, and voice disorders
- Participate in school IEP, MFE, parent, and team meetings
- Schedule and execute assessments clearly and effectively
- Maintain a collaborative team approach working with occupational therapy, physical therapy, nursing, dietary, and teachers
- Create therapy materials and developed therapy groups for varying skill levels
- Execute evaluations and assist with behavior plans and crisis intervention
- Have experience with cognition, dysphagia, and articulation
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Integrate goals and objectives into regular program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Carry out directives of supervisor(s)
- Enjoy the benefits of 100% Work-from-home positions
- Receive compensation for direct and indirect services
- Be guaranteed their assigned hours
- Have extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- Enjoy the flexibility of Independent contracts
- Have established ASHA CCCs
- Be licensed in the state they practice in as well as the state they live in
- Have 2 years of recent experience in a school setting
If you think that working from home in schools may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration. For any questions, I can be reached directly, please send over a copy of your resume directly to the email address below.
Senior Hiring Manager - VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled