California Full-Time Remote School Psychologist
California Remote Opportunity
Vocovision has partnered with a school district in California seeking a highly experienced School Psychologist to work remotely for the district with elementary and middle school students on a full-time basis. The School Psychologist will work with students, teachers, and parents to help identify and address academic, behavioral, and social-emotional concerns.
- Master's degree in School Psychology
- Active California state licensure as a School Psychologist
- At least 2 years of experience working as a School Psychologist
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage a caseload of students
- Conduct assessments and evaluations to identify students' strengths and challenges
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school staff to develop and implement intervention plans
- Provide counseling and support to students dealing with social-emotional issues
- Monitor and track student progress and adjust intervention plans as necessary
- Participate in Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings and provide recommendations for services and accommodations
If you are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of students, we encourage you to apply online today. You can also email your resume to Rumor Morton at [email protected] or call or text 678-497-4825.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled