California Licensed SLP Needed (Full-Time)
Looking for your next opportunity that lets you work from home and have a flexible schedule? A California school is in need of a full-time, remote Speech Language Pathologist to administer assessments/evaluations, build IEPs, and establish goals for K-12 students. Additionally, candidates would be responsible for ensuring family and staff are up to speed on student progress and needs.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current California License
- 2+ years of experience working in school system
Technology Must Haves:
- Reliable internet service
- Desktop or laptop (NO tablets or Chromebooks)
- Webcam and microphone
- Basic computer skills
To be considered for the position, please email your resume to Amanda.Sanders@vocovision.com. For further inquiry, give me a call at 770-776-2136.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled