California School Remote Sign Language Interpreter
Job Type: Full-time, Remote, 1099 Contract Position, School Based Position
Vocovision is in need of a Sign Language Interpreter to work remotely for a school district in California, full-time for the current school year.
- EIPA score of at least 4.0
- Bachelors degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a sign language interpreter in a school setting (some exceptions apply)
- Fluent in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Proficient in the use of technology, including video conferencing software and other related tools.
- Interpret spoken language into American Sign Language (ASL) and vice versa during classes.
- Provide accurate and clear interpretation, conveying the meaning and intent of the teacher or speaker.
- Ensure confidentially and professional conduct during sessions.
- Work with students and other teachers to provide a smooth and accurate interpretation experience.
- Adhere to professional standards and codes of conduct for interpreters
- Stay up-to-date with advancements in the field of interpreting and language skills.
As a remote position, the successful SLI will have the opportunity to work from home, eliminating commuting time and expenses. We also offer weekly compensation and pay for both direct and indirect services.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity to work as a remote California Sign Language Interpreter, please submit your resume online today or email Rumor Morton at [email protected]. You can also call/text 678-497-4825 directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled