California Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needed
Wanted: Dedicated and self-motivated Speech Language Pathologist who is willing to work full-time from home while handling a K-8caseload. Job expectations include conducting evaluations, creating IEPs, setting goals for students, and ensuring staff and family are updated with progress and needs. Candidates must be comfortable with completing all job expectations on a virtual platform.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active California License
- 2 years of experience working in a school
- Reliable internet service
- Desktop or laptop
- Webcam & microphone (built-in or detached)
- Basic computer knowledge
For immediate consideration, submit a copy of your resume to Amanda.Sanders@VocoVision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled