California Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
A California school is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist who is comfortable with working completely from home, handling a K-12 caseload on full-time hours. Job expectations would include conducting assessments, tailoring IEPs, creating goals for students, and keeping staff and family updated with progress and needs.
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active California License
- 2 years of experience working in a school
Technical Must Haves:
- Reliable internet service
- Desktop or laptop
- Webcam & microphone (built-in or detached)
- Basic computer knowledge
For immediate consideration, submit a copy of your resume to Amanda.Sanders@VocoVision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled