California Speech Language Pathologist Tele-therapy Opportunity
A California school district needs a full- time Speech Language Pathologist to fill a position from now until the end of the school year. This position allows therapists to connect with students from their home using an innovative online platform. Therapists will be provided with the clinical and technical training.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
License and Certification:
- CA State License
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- ASHA Certification (preferred)
- Previous schools experience (2 years of school experience preferred)
- Basic computer skills/knowledge
- Ability to complete IEP’s, assessments, and testing as requested by the school district
The school will interview and hire immediately. If you are interested, please send your resume to Jessica.Pulliam@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled