California Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist Job
Sunbelt and our teletherapy partner, VocoVision, have partnered with a school district in California to fill a full-time remote job for a Speech Language Pathologist.
An active California Speech Language Pathology license is required, but candidates do not need to reside in California to apply.
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job Overview:
- Contract job from now - 06/02/23
- Full-time 37.5 hours
- 100% digital
- Caseload is approximately 50 students
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements:
- Active California Speech Language Pathologist license
- Must be able to pass a technical screening
- Previous remote experience is preferred but not required
- Must be okay with 1099
If qualified and interested in this remote job for a Speech Language Pathologist in California, please email an updated resume to:
Caleigh Coty | Sunbelt Staffing/VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled