CCs K-12 Speech-Language Pathologist Miami Florida Full- Time Remote Position
CCs – K-12 – Speech-Language Pathologist – Miami Florida– Full- Time – Remote Position
Speech- Language Pathologists is needed. You will engage and support students and teachers with a first-class learning experience that maximizes their intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development, including the development of their ability to apply their intellect to solving problems, communicate and contribute to their communities as enlightened and responsible citizens.
- Participate as a team member with responsibility for the identification, eligibility, and placement of speech and language impaired students
- Assist in the development and monitoring of Individual Education Plans (IEPs) for assigned students and to meet individual student needs
- Recognize individual student learning needs and develop strategies to address those needs for the purpose of promoting individual achievement
- Comfortable with the Zoom platform
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- No supervision will be provided
- Licensed in Florida
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled