Certified New York School Psychologist Opportunity - at Home TelePractice
Certified Part-Time School Psychologist Opportunity - at Home TelePractice
Avoid Inclement Weather and Other Unknowns!
No Need for Relocation nor Travel!
Assignment Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology
- State Board License
- NASP Approved
- Willing to get licensed in (Maine, Connecticut, or Ohio)
- Set goals and develop Individual Evaluation Plans
- Ability to pass basic computer screening
- Ability to work with a range of disabilities
- Prior Schools Experience leading IEPs strongly preferred
- Contracted Assignment
- Part Time [24 - 34 hours per week]
- PreK - 8 Caseload
Interviews will be scheduled over the coming weeks! The selected candidate will receive training on our platform complimentary of VocoVision.
VocoVision allows School Psychologist to provide consultations, assessments, progress monitoring, and intervention services virtually to a school district from the comfort of your own home.
Send your resume directly to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for expedited review for this and future opportunities!
Daryl Porter II
Senior Recruitment Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled