Certified School Social Worker - Michigan License - TeleHealth
Certified School Social Worker Needed - Michigan License - Remote TeleHealth
NO NEED TO RELOCATE NOR TRAVEL
MUST HAVE MICHIGAN CERTIFICATION TO WORK IN SCHOOL SETTING AS A SOCIAL WORKER
- Licensed as Social Worker
- Michigan Certification to work in schools as Social Worker (or ability to obtain quickly)
- Full Time (32.5 - 35 hours weekly)
- 1099 Contract
- Immediate Start through End of School Year
- Provide direct casework, service coordination, and crisis intervention services to students, families, and local school staff.
- Perform crisis intervention support to students, families, and local schools for situations impacting attendance, adjustment, or school environment.
- Serve as a consultant and resource to local schools concerning issues and problems relating to school attendance, adjustment, or school environment.
Contact Senior Recruiter Daryl for more information and to set interview! Send resume to Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com for review!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled