Colorado Speech Language Pathologist - Remote
For the remainder of the school year, a Colorado school is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist to work with an elementary caseload remotely, on a full-time basis. Clinicians will be responsible for evaluations of potential new students, re-evaluations of current students, monitoring and reporting progress, working with and creating IEPs, assisting students in achieving academic and personal goals, and ensuring family and staff are up to speed on students needs.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current Colorado State License
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Must have dependable internet, a desktop or laptop computer, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills
- Software and training are provided
- IT and Clinical Team support
For immediate consideration, submit a copy of your resume via email. For further inquiry, give me call!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled