Connecticut Speech Language Pathologist needed! 100% virtual opportunity- Contract
VocoVision is looking for Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work remotely with a local school district in Connecticut. If you are interested in a remote Speech Language Pathologist Position, please see the details below:
- A master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology is required.
- CT license
- ASHA (American Speech and Language Association) certification
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in schools as a speech therapist.
- High speed internet and general computer skills
- General SLP duties
- IEP's, assessments, and group therapy.
- Work with onsite staff to provide services to students
- This position will be 1099
- Full time
- Contract: ASAP- May 2023
- Caseload: 35-40 students
- Weekly pay
If you are interested in this position, please apply and send your resume over to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled