Contract Available for an Indiana SLP - School Position
Indiana School District Seeks Teletherapist
Company Overview: VocoVision is currently collaborating with school districts seeking a virtual Speech Therapist to provide teletherapy services to students nationwide. VocoVision is a leading provider of teletherapy services in school environments, connecting dedicated and experienced therapists with students in need of special education services. The ideal therapist for this remote contract position would be a Speech Pathologist with over two years of on-site experience in a public school setting, along with teletherapy experience. If you are passionate about helping children and interested in teletherapy, please review the details below.
Job Description: In this Telehealth Speech-Language Pathologist role based in Indiana, you will work with students in a school-based setting. Your responsibilities include conducting comprehensive evaluations, assessments, and delivering therapy services, all conducted remotely. Utilizing our advanced telehealth platform, you will engage in both one-on-one and group therapy sessions, addressing a diverse range of speech and language disorders. This position offers the flexibility to work from your preferred location while contributing to the academic and social development of Indiana students.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Valid Indiana SLP-CCC license
- Indiana teletherapy credential
- Previous virtual experience is preferred but not required
- Must have or be able to obtain Professional Liability Insurance
- Must be able to pass a basic technical screening and have access to a reliable computer and Wi-Fi connection. Please note that Chromebooks and iPads are not acceptable computers for the VocoVision technical screening, platform, or for a VocoVision assignment.
- This is a 1099 contract position, offering flexible scheduling options.
- Compensation will be determined based on years of experience, district budget, and your compensation expectations.
- Contractors must provide their own equipment (computer, high-speed internet, webcam, microphone) for remote sessions.
To Apply: If you are interested in this Telehealth Speech-Language Pathologist position based in Indiana, please forward your resume to [email protected] or call me at 813-749-5237!
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled