Contract School Psychologist
A school district around Manchester is actively looking for a contract School Psychologist to provide services for K-12 students. The director is looking for hire to start as soon as possible, apply today for immediate consideration.
Job Details & Requirements:
- Master’s in School/Educational Psychology
- Licensed as School Psychologist in Connecticut
- Full Time (will consider Part Time) - K-12
- Evals & Assessments Skills Essential
- Weekly Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits Package offered
- Full time benefits, 401(k) plans, stipends for travel, materials/license reimbursement, and more!
To learn more about this fantastic School Psych opportunity, apply by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn about other amazing School Psychology openings in the US, send your resume to Susan Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 557-3251.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled