Currently Interviewing: Fully Remote Massachusetts School Psychologist 2021
Urgently Hiring: School Psychologist 20-21- Full-Time- Immediate Need- K-12
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in need of a full time School Psychologist for this school year. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through a complete online platform. VocoVision will provide you with 24/7 tech support and training to help with a seamless transition.
- Master's degree or greater in an Educational Psychology (or related degree)
- Active School Psychology license in state
- Certification from the National Association of School Psychology (preferred but not required)
- Bilingual (preferred but not required)
- Must be able work at least 20 hours per week
- Candidate must be able to start work ASAP
- Caseload: K-12
Obtain the work/life balance you deserve by sending your resume and 2-3 references to VocoVision Account Executive, Taylor Grant, at email@example.com or by calling (678)538-6724.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled