Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - California
Vocovision has partnered with a fantastic California school district to find the perfect Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to take on a K-8 caseload. This full-time opportunity would begin immediately and end with the current school year. To work from home, you will need reliable internet service, a desktop or laptop, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills. The required software will be provided!
- Screen and select students who would benefit from DHH services
- Provide support
- Conduct assessments
- Create and implement IEP/ITPs
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- California DHHT certification
- 2+ years of experience working in a school environment
Submit a copy of you resume via email for immediate consideration! For further information, please contact me however you see fit!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled