Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (Remote) - California
Make a difference in children’s lives from the comfort of your home office! Vocovision is looking to place a compassionate and driven Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher in a California school district. This full-time opportunity is for a K-12 caseload.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Current California DHHT certification
- 2+ years of experience working in a school environment
- Must have desktop or laptop, microphone, and webcam
- Software and training will be provided
- IT and Clinical team support
Submit a copy of you resume via email for immediate consideration! For further information, please contact me however you see fit!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled