Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (Teletherapy) Lexington, South Carolina
Virtual Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in South Carolina
Vocovision is hiring a Deaf and hard of hearing teacher to take on a mild to moderate caseload for a K-12 district in South Carolina. Transitioning from being an onsite therapist to a TeleInstructor adds a unique skill to not only your resume, but your career path as well! These virtual roles bring assistance to students and districts that need help, both full time and part time.
- Fully Remote
- Start ASAP
- Extra hours to help DHH Department in district (Part-time)
- Master s Degree in Teaching for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH)
- South Carolina Teaching Certification
- At least 2 years experience. Virtual experience is a plus!
- Build Individual Evaluation Plans
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled