Deaf Hard of Hearing Teacher Pennsylvania **Virtual Opportunity**
DHHT Job - Online Teaching in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching license is required of all applicants.
Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Look no further! The job of your dreams has arrived. Providing services from the comfort of your own home? Completing assessments and evaluations in your pajamas? Who could ask for a better, more comfortable, and more convenient way to impact students lives?
We are in urgent need of passionate Deaf and Hard of Hearing to join our virtual team in providing services to students across the state of Pennsylvania. We have both full and part-time positions available and would love to speak with you about joining our team.
- Full-time/Part-time candidates considered
- Will be working directly with other general education, special education, and DHH teachers to give recommendations, observations, acting as a resource, adapting curriculum
- Caseload specifics to be discussed in interview
- Pennsylvania DHHT Certification required
- Master's Degree
- 2 years of recent classroom experience preferred
- Remote teaching experience preferred - must be comfortable providing extensive tele-education services
- Remote assignments 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed virtual platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible.
- We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
- We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students.
- We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
We are urgently hiring for this position and would love to hear from you. The position will be for the '23-'24 school year. Send over your resume to start the interview process today!
VocoVision | 904.438.3784
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled