Delaware Remote Speech Language Pathologist School Position
Are you passionate about helping children communicate effectively and achieve their full potential? If so, Vocovision has an exciting opportunity for you as a remote Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) at a school in a Delaware School District!
As a remote SLP, you will work with students to assess and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders. You will develop individualized treatment plans to address each student's unique needs, and work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other professionals to help students succeed.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited program
- Delaware state licensure in Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCCs
- Experience working with children in a school setting preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Conduct speech and language assessments and evaluations for students
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on student needs and goals
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure that students receive the support they need to succeed
- Provide direct speech and language therapy services to students in both individual and group settings
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and communicate regularly with parents and team members
- Participate in team meetings and other school-based activities as needed
If you are a highly motivated and dedicated SLP looking to make a difference in the lives of children, we want to hear from you! Apply online today or send your resume to Rumor Morton at rumo[email protected]. You can also call or text 678-497-4825.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled